You Want Hip-Hop and R&B.....I got it for you....You Want the Latest Sports News.....I got it for you....You want to know when the latest pair of kicks are coming BEST BELIEVE I GOT IT FOR YOU!!!! "I got you stuck off the Realness, We Be the Infamous, You Heard of Us the Official Blogspot Murderers"

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Throwback Royce the 5'9''-BOOM

Ima start doing this for now on just throw in some oldies just so that people can enjoy some good classics. Everytime I hear this joint I just shake my head because Nickel 9 went so hard!!! The beat is also crazy since the one and only DJ Premier produced it....I laugh when people say mr.5'9'' can't flow that just shows me how much you lack in the vocabulary department.....DAMN SHAME....Oh yeah he's also 1/4 of the supergroup SLAUGHTER HOUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....







I'm the verbal-spit Smith Wesson/I unload with sick spit the quick wick could split a split-second.......WHAT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment