You Want Hip-Hop and R&B.....I got it for you....You Want the Latest Sports News.....I got it for you....You want to know when the latest pair of kicks are coming BEST BELIEVE I GOT IT FOR YOU!!!! "I got you stuck off the Realness, We Be the Infamous, You Heard of Us the Official Blogspot Murderers"

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hollywood Floss-Houston MC Spits Dopeness

Now I would be the first to tell you that I don't really feel down south music unless you are lyrically talented and this man right here can spit. His mixtape Art or the Fi$cal Intelligence is something that I've been listening to for the past couple of days. I don't know, but these dudes from Houston can spit and this guy is no exception.




DOWNLOAD: HW Floss-Art or Fi$cal Intelligence

1 comment:

  1. thank you, keep this blog going strong the underground needs it

    Hollywood FLOSS and THEM coming soon

    ReplyDelete