You Want Hip-Hop and R&B.....I got it for you....You Want the Latest Sports News.....I got it for you....You want to know when the latest pair of kicks are coming BEST BELIEVE I GOT IT FOR YOU!!!! "I got you stuck off the Realness, We Be the Infamous, You Heard of Us the Official Blogspot Murderers"

Friday, March 13, 2009

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Another Good Oldie for the day....

Wow remember bumping this jam in a party back in the day....People would GO ABSOLUTELY CRAZY!!!! However this is the only joint that I liked about Mark Morrison he kinda fell off the face of the earth, but whatever he gave us this joint so I'm Not going to complain....RETURN OF THE MACK!!!!


Didnt 50 come out with his own remix....Yea its on the bottom....Not really a remix just a recycled verse, but still hot nonetheless

No comments:

Post a Comment