You Want Hip-Hop and R&B.....I got it for you....You Want the Latest Sports News.....I got it for you....You want to know when the latest pair of kicks are coming BEST BELIEVE I GOT IT FOR YOU!!!! "I got you stuck off the Realness, We Be the Infamous, You Heard of Us the Official Blogspot Murderers"

Friday, March 13, 2009

NEW Joell Ortiz-Just a Game Remix



My man Joell gets on the remix with The Kickdrums who produced When Death Becomes You for 50 Cent on his Get Rich or Die Tryin' Soundtrack. They also produced other big names like Chamillinaire, Talib Kweli, Little Brother, Young Joc and many more....Joint is so smooth those drums in the background go right with this song and as usual Joell Rips it......Yaaaaaoooowwaahhhhhhh...


DOWNLOAD:The Kickdrums ft. Joell Ortiz-Just a Game REMIX

                            The Kickdrums-Just a Game (Original)

No comments:

Post a Comment